Graduate Scholarship for Educators
New, incoming students who are working as educators or administrators in public or private school systems are eligible to apply for this scholarship of up to $4,500.
Applicants must meet the following criteria for the Graduate Scholarship for Educators:
- Must work as an educator or school administrator in public or private school system at the elementary, secondary or college/university level.
- To qualify for a scholarship award, educators and school administrators must complete an application for admission to Master’s degree or Doctorate program in the College of Professional Studies, including programs like the Master of Education, Doctor of Education, MS in Project Management, MS in NonProfit Management or MS in Global Studies and International Relations.
- U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident
- All scholarship applications are reviewed by a committee and there is no guarantee of an award.
Graduate Scholarship for Educators Application Instructions:
- Complete application for admission and submit all required documents.
- Complete the scholarship application: Graduate Scholarship for Educators Application.
- Write a scholarship essay, two pages, double spaced (approximately 500 words) that address the following:
- The School of Education at Northeastern is committed to providing quality educational opportunities to those who otherwise might not have them. Please describe how your work supports our mission and how your contributions are making an impact in the field.
- Send scholarship application and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include “Graduate Scholarship for Educators Application” in the subject line when emailing your application.
Deadlines for upcoming terms can be found on the scholarship overview page here.
Scholarship Award Process:
Scholarship application reviews occur after each deadline for students who have been admitted to an academic program, have completed a scholarship application, and have submitted required documents.
Award letters are published after the deadline. Selected recipients will receive a formal letter via email of the award granted.