Master of Science in Leadership
Summer: July 5, 2016
Fall: Sept. 19, 2016
Winter: Jan. 9, 2017
The call for capable leaders is on the rise. Not surprisingly, employers are increasingly evaluating leadership skills as part of the interview process. Professionals who possess strong decision-making, organizational, and people skills will be well positioned to succeed in leadership roles.
The Master of Science in Leadership provides the foundation necessary to meet these evolving challenges by helping cultivate a personal leadership philosophy. Core courses within this program focus on managing organizational culture and diversity, leading teams, and ethics. Leveraging students’ interdisciplinary backgrounds, coursework in this master’s degree combines real-world lessons with an action-learning approach that build and strengthen leadership capabilities.
Complementing the program’s core courses are concentrations in areas such as project management, human resources, and organizational communications, providing you with content-specific expertise.
- Develop and bolster your leadership competencies
- Explore key leadership areas such as: management, ethics, strategic thinking, and organizational culture
- Prepare for the challenges and opportunities associated with leading in a global world
- Exercise leadership skills through action-learning and research projects
- Improve your ability to lead and work both independently and collaboratively
Request More Information
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.