Master of Professional Studies in Digital Media with a concentration in Game Design
The Master of Professional Studies (MPS) in Digital Media program provides state-of-the-art digital media courses in moving image, information design, and narrative structure—elements that are critical to producing and developing content-rich and interactive experiences as part of a game design career. New innovations, breakthrough technologies, and changing consumer habits are redefining the media landscape—fueling demand for media professionals who can apply the latest tools and techniques to create compelling digital content.
The MPS in Digital Media with a concentration in Game Design is ideal for individuals with backgrounds in software, marketing, communications, gaming, video production, animation, design, or programming who want to expand their skill set to include narrative, visual, and interactive design and programming
- Improve your understanding of visual language concepts and systems
- Examine the fundamentals of multimedia programming
- Study character and story development across a variety of digital media
- Explore the basics of sound design
- Evaluate the concepts of sequencing, transformation, and motion through time and space
- Become more familiar with video, 2-D, and other non-computer-based animation, motion graphics, and sound design techniques
Request More Information
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.