Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the November 2013 Basrah Climate Change Conference has been postponed to November 13-14, 2014. We look forward to seeing you in 2014! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
– On behalf of the Organizing Committee
This is the first climate change conference to be held in Iraq by the Marine Science Centre, University of Basrah. You are encouraged to register early.
- TBA – Letter of interest to participate — should indicate kind of participation (presenter, poster, or audience), affiliation, position, and full address
- TBA – Submission of abstracts
- TBA – Notification of acceptance of papers
- TBA – Submission of full manuscript
Participation is open to researchers of climate change and environmental issues (local, regional, national and international levels), business consultants, environmental and socioeconomic public policy practitioners, economists, community groups, government agencies, non-governmental organizations, and students from Iraq, the region, or countries who have a professional interest in the themes of the conference.
The working language for the conference is English and Arabic (with simultaneous translations and interpretation available).
Please contact Ms. Bayan Mahdi at email@example.com for more information