Insurance & Claims
In the event an accident occurs the driver should do the following:
- Do not admit liability to anyone.
- Call NUPD or the local police and file a police report. If filing an accident with the local police department, driver should immediately call NUPD to file a Northeastern report
- Exchange vehicle information with the other driver - name, address, license number, plate number, year, make, model of car, name of Insurance Company.
- Submit a Motor Vehicle Accident Report immediately to Risk Services.
- If anyone is injured, he/she should additionally file an Injury Report Form with Risk Services.