Thursday, April 9, 2015
Cabot Physical Education Center
400 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115
There are so many ways to participate in RISE!
- Register now to attend RISE
- Volunteer for the event
- Be a judge
- Present your student research
- Present your faculty research
Do you have questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
What’s in a Shape?
At RISE, you will see various shapes on each poster location. These designate the various research categories. Here is your guide!
- Circle – Computer and Information Sciences
- Square – Engineering and Technology
- Triangle – Health Sciences
- Star – Humanities
- Rectangle – Interdisciplinary Topics, Centers and Institutes
- Lightbulb – Physical and Life Sciences
- Diamond – Social Sciences, Business and Law
Innovation Alley – Look for this symbol!
Come see how Northeastern’s use-inspired research means business. Innovation Alley is specifically dedicated to those innovations having intellectual property protection filed, a clear commercial value and proposition, and an initial proof-of-concept available.