Download the Poster Template
Organize your Poster Presentation
Using the RISE poster template, organize your research or presentation by keeping these questions in mind:
- What is the main function of your poster?
- What is the information you want your audience to receive and understand?
- Remember, less is more. Too much text or too many graphics can be overwhelming. The goal of the poster is to make the information easy for the audience to understand. Anything that does not help this process is unnecessary. Your message should be immediately obvious.
- 75% of your final score is based on your abstract and poster. Keep in mind that a judge might not have a background in the area of your work, so be sure to design and present for a layperson’s understanding.
Preparing an Award Winning Poster
Upload Poster and Pickup
Once your abstract is approved by the review committee, you will receive an email instructing you to upload your poster to MyRISE.
- Upload your poster to MyRISE no later than March 20, 2015.
- You will receive an email notifying you when your poster will be ready for pickup.
- The Office of the Provost pays for the cost of printing one poster per student presentation.
- Pickup your poster from Reprographics (11 Ell Hall). Use your Abstract Number to claim your poster. Please call 617-373-5646 to ensure it is ready.