Congratulations! You are embarking on an exciting opportunity to showcase your research and innovative thinking to the Northeastern University community and industry, investment, political, and media personnel. Presenters are also eligible for an award in their research category as well as a prestigious RISE Cash Award.
- Download the 2016 RISE Faculty Presenter Checklist.
- Submit your abstract on MyRISE. For tips on how to prepare an abstract, click here.
- Once submitted, your abstract will go to a team who will review for human and animal subjects, intellectual property, and editorial content. Reviewers may contact you through MyRISE with any issues or questions they may have.
- Once the abstract is approved, you will prepare and submit a poster.
- To prepare you for the day of the RISE Expo, presenters are encouraged to attend “Hitting Your Target“.
Once you have completed these steps, you will be prepared to present at RISE:2016 on April 7, 2016!