- RAs must be full-time, Northeastern University degree-seeking students in at least their second year during the 2012-2013 academic year.
- RAs serve as strong academic role models, therefore, a cumulative QPA of at least 2.50 is required.
- Because RAs are required to enforce University policies, it is necessary to be in good standing with the Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution.
- In order to apply for the RA position you must also have good financial standing with both the University and the Department of Housing Services.
- Be able to be in attendance at summer (late August), winter, and spring training sessions and at departmentally approved development sessions.
- Be able to work weekly Proctor hours, hold office hours and perform rounds while "On-Duty." Also RAs must work semester Openings and Closings of residence halls.
- Must be able to attend weekly staff meetings and weekly one-on-one meetings with your supervisor.
- All candidates must submit to a criminal background check.