- RAs must be full-time, Northeastern University degree-seeking students in at least their second year during the 2014-2015 academic year.
- RAs serve as strong academic role models, therefore, a cumulative QPA of at least 2.50 is required.
- Because RAs are required to enforce University policies, it is necessary to be in good standing with the Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution.
- In order to apply for the RA position you must also have good financial standing with both the University and the Department of Residential Life & Housing.
- All candidates must submit to a criminal background check.