Move Out/In Procedure
Students who are moving-off campus must contact their current Residence Director to secure a move out date and time. Failure to check out by the pre-established deadline may result in lost/discarded property, fines and/or student conduct action.
Students must complete the following prior to being checked out of their bedspace by a member of the Housing & Residential Life staff.
- Remove all belongings
- Throw away all trash/food
- Clean your bedspace
Once everything has been removed from their room, the student must check out of their space with a member of Housing & Residential Life on the date previously coordinated with their Residence Director. A Resident Assistant will then check the condition of their bedroom and apartment (if applicable) noting any damage. In keyed buildings the RA will take the students keys and lock the bedroom.
Please note: Students remaining in on campus housing from one semester to the next have a continuous contract. Continuous contract students may remain on campus between semesters. Current and future residence directors will reach out to students who need to move between semesters via their Husky email regarding the move-to-from process
Summer I 2015 Move Out:
- Move out for students in classes is: 24 Hours after your final exam or Tuesday, June 30, 2015 by 7:00PM
- Move out for students on co-op is: Thursday, July 2, 2015 by 9:00PM
Please note: There is no bin availability on Saturday, July 4th
Parking Lot Information:
The following areas are available from Thursday, June 25 to Thursday, July 2 during the hours of 9:00AM-11:00PM:
- Columbus Garage
- Camden Lot
West Village E parking garage will be open 7:00AM to 7:00PM both Saturday, 6/27 and Sunday, 6/28.
Parking availability for Sunday, July 5th
- Columbus Garage
- Camden Lot
- West Village E garage (Please note: West Village E garage has limited availability)
Summer II 2015 Move In:
Summer II move in is on Sunday, July 5, 2015 from 3:00-9:00PM.
The check-in locations for each building are listed below in the following format:
Building you are moving into: Check-in location for that building
- 10 Coventry: Davenport A Staff Office, Room #115
- 309-315 Huntington: Burstein Hall courtyard/Burstein staff office, Room #112
- 331-335 Huntington: Burstein Hall Courtyard/Burstein Staff Office, Room #112
- 407 Huntington: Burstein Hall Courtyard/Burstein Staff Office, Room #112
- 780 Columbus: Davenport A Staff Office, Room #115
- Burstein: Burstein Hall Courtyard/Burstein Staff Office, Room #112
- Rubenstein: Burstein Hall Courtyard/Burstein Staff Office, Room #112
- 768 Columbus: Davenport A Staff Office, Room #115
- Davenport A: Davenport A Staff Office, Room #115
- West Village A South: West Village H Staff Office, Room #152
- West Village C: West Village E lobby
- West Village E: West Village E lobby
- West Village H: West Village H Staff Office, Room #152
Lazybones has been providing college students with convenient storage services for over 20 years. Please visit their website www.mylazybones.com for complete details. Should any questions arise, please feel free to contact them directly at 877-215-2105 to speak with one of their courteous and knowledgeable staff. Lazybones has promised to provide all customers with the absolute best moving and storage experience imaginable.
Please note that Lazybones is endorsed by Northeastern University and thereby the University will receive a portion of total sales revenue.