- Bebeau, Muriel J., Kenneth D. Pimple, Karen M. T. Muskavitch, Sandra L. Borden, and David H. Smith. "Moral Reasoning in Scientific Research Cases for Teaching and Assessment". Bloomington, IN: Indiana University, 1995. Electronic.
- Bird, Stephanie J. "Mentors, Advisors and Supervisors: Their Role in Teaching Responsible Research Conduct". Science and Engineering Ethics. 7 (2001): 455-468. Electronic.
- Bird, Stephanie J. and Robert L. Sprague. "Editorial Introduction: Mentoring and the Responsible Conduct of Research: Reflections and Future". Science and Engineering Ethics. 7 (2001): 451-453. Electronic.
- Committee on Academic Responsibility. "Fostering Academic Integrity". Massachusetts Institute of Technology, April 15, 1992. Electronic.
- Dubois, James M. and Jeffrey M. Dueker. "Teaching and assessing the responsible conduct of research: a Delphi consensus panel report." Journal of Research Administration. September, 2009. Electronic.
- Kalichman, Michael. "Data Management". Generated in part by the Responsible Conduct of Research Education Committee. September 2002. Electronic.
- Kalichman, Michael. "Collaboration". Generated in part by the Responsible Conduct of Research Education Committee. September 2002. Electronic.
- National Academy of Engineering. Ethics, Education and Scientific and Engineering Research. Washington D.C.: National Academies Press, 2009. Electronic.
- National Postdoctoral Association. "Responsible Conduct of Research Toolkit: Tools for developing programs on responsible conduct of research for postdocs". May 21, 2008. Electronic.
- Steneck, Nicholas H. Introduction to the Responsible Conduct of Research. Washington D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office, 2007. Electronic.
- Steneck, Nicholas H. and Ruth Ellen Bulger. "The History, Purpose and Future of Instruction in the Responsible Conduct of Research". Academic Medicine. 82.9 (2007): 829-834. Electronic.