NSF training is offered in two formats:
Online NSF Compliance Training for relevant employees
- Login to MyNortheastern; select "Services and Links;" select "Northeastern Blackboard;" NSF Training Course will be listed in your "My Courses" list
- Safari users should make sure Flash is turned on, and the Safari Browser is up to date; Allow pop-ups on all browsers.
- If you start a module, either complete it or close it and resume later if you need to continue the training at a later time.
- Connections to Blackboard, including those off campus, will time out if left unattended for extended periods of time;
- Remember to close the module browser window when finished in order to log completion in Blackboard.
- Readers who are accessing with screen-reading software should only use Internet Explorer browser and Jaws 18 to access the alternative text.
Note: The NSF Award Compliance online training is open to all Northeastern affiliated persons with access to Blackboard. Non-Relevant employees can "opt-in" to take the training; if a non-relevant employee takes the training, and then becomes a "relevant employee," the training will be counted as completed in the calendar year in which it was completed.
"Live" training for 2018
- Two-hour live training sessions will be offered as follows:
|11/19/2018 Monday||12:00 PM||2:00 PM||Curry Student Center||#318-320-322 - McCleod Suite|
|12/5/2018 Wednesday||12:00 PM||2:00 PM||Curry Student Center||#440|
|12/18/2018 Tuesday||12:00 PM||2:00 PM||Curry Student Center||#318-320-322 – McCleod Suite|
Additional sessions will be offered in January 2019 as needed.
To sign up to attend one of the live sessions, send email to NSFTraining@northeastern.edu with attendee names and the dates of attendance.
Questions can be directed to NSFTraining@northeastern.edu