NSF training is offered in two formats:
Online NSF Compliance Training for relevant employees (updated for 2017)
- Safari users should make sure Flash is turned on, and the Safari Browser is up to date; Allow pop-ups on all browsers.
- If you start a module, either complete it or close it and resume later if you need to continue the training at a later time.
- Connections to Blackboard, including those off campus, will time out if left unattended for extended periods of time;
- Remember to close the module browser window when finished in order to log completion in Blackboard.
- Readers who are accessing with screen-reading software should only use Internet Explorer browser and Jaws 18 to access the alternative text.
Note: The NSF Award Compliance online training is open to all Northeastern affiliated persons with access to Blackboard. Non-Relevant employees can "opt-in" to take the training; if a non-relevant employee takes the training, and then becomes a "relevant employee," the training will be counted as completed in the calendar year in which it was completed.
"Live" training for 2017...save the date!
Lunch will be provided, and space is limited! To sign up for live training, send email with your chosen training date to NSFTraining@northeastern.edu