Welcome to the Administrators Toolbox!
Here you can find information, tips, and training to help you navigate through different administrative aspects of your research proposal or award.
Check out the links to the left for more information!
Today's Tip: NSF RPPR Clarification, please share with your faculty.
NSF PIs must complete a support section as part of the RPPR. As a reminder, the section should only be completed if the funding support is provided from a source other than award being reported on. PIs should not list effort on other awards, this is not the same as other support. See RPPR Format For Interim Project Reporting. Note that these instructions should be followed until further notice.
- Grant Officer College Assignments
- EPaws Best Practice Process
- RA Responsibilities/Roles
- Key Facts about Northeastern University Office of Research Administration Enterprise
- Northeastern Research Data Management Librarian - Jen Ferguson
- Use ORAF mailbox list to best direct questions or inquiries