Welcome to the Administrators Toolbox!
Here you can find information, tips, and training to help you navigate through different administrative aspects of your research proposal or award.
Check out the links to the left for more information!
Today's Tip: NIH RPPR Estimate Unobligated Balance
In accordance with Section 188.8.131.52 of the NIH Grants Policy Statement, recipients of NIH grant awards under the SNAP mechanism are required to report, as part of the grant’s progress report, whether the estimated unobligated balance (including prior-year carryover) is expected to be greater than 25 percent of the current year’s total approved budget. Visit the NIH RPPR Estimated Unobligated Balance webpage to learn more.
- NIH RPPR Estimated Unobligated Balance
- Grant Officer College Assignments
- Research Finance Contacts
- Department Contacts
- EPaws Best Practice Process
- RA Responsibilities/Roles
- Key Facts about Northeastern University Office of Research Administration Enterprise
- Northeastern Research Data Management Librarian - Jen Ferguson
- Use ORAF mailbox list to best direct questions or inquiries