Welcome to the Administrators Toolbox!
Here you can find information, tips, and training to help you navigate through different administrative aspects of your research proposal or award.
Check out the links to the left for more information!
Today's Tip: Research.gov coming soon!
Research.gov will go live on April 30, 2018! Users will be able to prepare and submit full, research non-collaborative proposals in Research.gov. The initial release of this new Research.gov capability will run in parallel with existing FastLane proposal preparation and submission capabilities, so users can choose to prepare and submit full, research non-collaborative proposals in Research.gov or in FastLane starting on April 30, 2018. Click here for more details on how to register and add roles.
- Grant Officer College Assignments
- Research Finance Contacts
- Department Contacts
- EPaws Best Practice Process
- RA Responsibilities/Roles
- Key Facts about Northeastern University Office of Research Administration Enterprise
- Northeastern Research Data Management Librarian - Jen Ferguson
- Use ORAF mailbox list to best direct questions or inquiries