Northeastern University is embarking on a project to develop a software application to replace the current Coeus proposal/award database, enhance the current ePAWS routing form, and automate the submission and review process for non-financial transactions that require institutional approval.
Phase I of the ePAWS 2.0 software application begins with the collection of stakeholder feedback, and we need your ideas!
To ensure the best user experience, we encourage and welcome your constructive feedback on features and functions that should be considered during development that would make your job easier. When providing feedback, consider these questions:
- What would you like ePAWS to do automatically that would make your job easier?
- What would success look like for Phase I to you?
- What data or reports would you like from ePAWS?
- EPAM (the developer) will be on-site to interview end users; whom do you recommend they meet with?
- EPAM (the developer) will be on-site to conduct discovery; what systems do you recommend they review?