For details on linking proposals to Grants.gov, review the QuickCard "Grants.gov and S2S Proposal Submissions."
- From the General Proposal Information screen, fill-in the Funding Opportunity Number (FON) [if you are submitting an unsolicited R01, R03, R-21, F-32, T-32, K-01, etc. proposal to NIH, use the Parent Grant Funding Opportunities found at: http://grants1.nih.gov/grants/guide/parent_announcements.htm]
- From the left side menu, click on Grants.gov
- On the Grants.gov screen, click on “Select” under FON and Opportunity Title.
- Coeus will link your proposal to grants.gov and the relevant forms for that Funding Opportunity will be listed under the Forms section (if you are applying to NIH, you will need to check off the appropriate budget form [RR Budget V1-1 or the PHS398 Modular Budget V1-1], and any any other forms appropriate to your proposal, i.e., the PHS Cover Letter and/or the RR Subaward Budget
- When you click back on the General Info link to return to the General Proposal Information screen, you will see the Grants.gov logo.
- Once you have completed creating your proposal in Coeus, you can click the Grants.gov link from the left side navigation menu to return back to the Grants.gov screen, where you will be able to validate your proposal and print the Grants.gov application package.
- To validate your proposal, click on the “Validate” button at the bottom of the Grants.gov screen; any errors will be identified and you can go back and correct these errors by inputting the necessary information into the Coeus fields (your Grant Officer can assist with any specific questions regarding errors).
- To print your Grants.gov application, check off the appropriate boxes next to the list of forms on the Grants.gov screen and then click on “Print Selected Forms” at the bottom of the Grants.gov screen.