In order to route a proposal through Coeus for approval, a budget must be prepared and marked as complete and final. You can create additional versions of your budget for comparison; however, you must choose one as the final version. The sub-navigation available to the right will provide instructions on how to build a budget in Coeus.
To create a new Budget:
2. Select "Personnel," and enter base salaries effective July 1st of the year prior to the start of the proposal (except TBA's - use salary as of the date of the proposal).
3. Select the appropriate appointment type.
4. Add any additional personnel needed by clicking on “Add Employee,” “Add Non-Employee,” or “Add TBA.”
5. Click Save.
6. Under Budget Setup, from the left side navigation click on Proposal Rates to make sure the rates are correct for your proposal and make changes if necessary.
- a. F&A or indirect rate
- b. Fringe rates
- c. Inflation rates for both salaries and other
7. Click Save
For more specific information, please refer to the CoeusLite Users Guide
Last Modified: November 8, 2017