Offices Supporting Research
- Office of Research Administration and Finance
- Office of Research Regulatory Compliance
- Center for Research Innovation
- Research Development
- Division of Laboratory Animal Medicine
- Undergraduate Student Research
Research Sponsored Events
The Office of the Senior Vice Provost for Research & Graduate education organizes a selection of university-wide events to support interdisciplinary research at the University.
RISE is Northeastern's annual research exposition event showcasing the breadth and depth of innovative thinking. Four hundred researchers participated in 2012. The very best receive grants to further their research endeavors. Visit the RISE website for more information.
The Pop Up Open Lab events invite faculty and students to drop in, socialize and experience each other's research. For more information visit the Pop Up Open Lab website.