Agilent Early Career Professor Award
Agilent (Early Career Professor)
- Internal: 11/28/2017
- Proposal: 02/28/2018
- Amount: $100,000
- Duration: 2 years
2018 Focus: Contributions to the development and advancement of techniques and approaches for the study of the human microbiome, microbiome-host interactions and interaction between individual microbiome components.
The purpose of the Agilent Early Career Professor Award is to:
- Promote and encourage excellent research enabling measurements of importance to Agilent Technologies and the world
- Establish strong collaborative relationships between Agilent researchers and leading professors early in their career
- Build the prominence of Agilent as a sponsor of university research
- Significant original research contributions enabling measurements of importance to Agilent Technologies and the world
- Outstanding potential for future research
- Alignment with the 2018 Focus
An unrestricted award of a total of $100,000 in support of the professor’s research paid to the university in two annual installments.
- Option to use all or part of award to obtain Agilent products at 50% discount
- Option to accelerate payments to facilitate procurement of equipment with list price over $100,000
Eligibility & Submission Requirements
Professors who completed their Ph.D. not earlier than January 2008.
Only one applicant from a university will be considered. Institutions are requested to have an internal screening and selection process. If you are interested in applying for this award, please contact Karen Drew (x4824) and by November 28, 2017 submit a CV and 2-page pre-proposal following the NU Procedure for Programs with Limited Submissions.