Veteran Enrollment Certification
Yellow Ribbon Benefit
- Student must have 100% eligibility under the Post 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33) to be considered for Yellow Ribbon.
- Yellow Ribbon helps to make up the difference between the NU tuition and the Chapter 33 benefit. The Yellow Ribbon benefit is split 50/50 by NU and the VA. However, Yellow Ribbon does not make up the full difference for all students—the student should consult Student Financial Services to determine the Yellow Ribbon benefit.
- Student must apply by doing the following:
- Submit the Certificate of Eligibility stating 100% eligibility under Chapter 33 along with the NU Yellow Ribbon Program Application, which is listed under “Special Request Forms” on the Student Financial Services forms page.
- The veteran has the option of transferring all of his/her benefit to a dependent (child/spouse).
- Please contact Student Financial Services at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this benefit.
NU Veteran Enrollment Certification
Location: 120 Hayden Hall
NU Veterans Affairs home page