Veteran Enrollment Certification
Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB, Chapter 30)
- For students on active duty prior to 9/11/2001.
- Student should contact the VA representative in NU Veteran Enrollment Certification (see contact information at bottom of this page), who will certify enrollment.
- Student Financial Services does not certify this benefit.
- Benefit is a monthly stipend that is sent directly to the student.
- How the funds are used is therefore at the student’s discretion (pay Northeastern, pay for living expenses, etc.).
- The veteran has the option of transferring all of his/her benefit to a dependent (child/spouse).
NU Veteran Enrollment Certification
Location: 120 Hayden Hall
NU Veterans Affairs home page