Current Students (Non–School of Law)
- Request official transcripts by following these steps:
- Step 1: Go to myNEU.
- Step 2: Click on the “Self-Service” tab.
- Step 3: Click on “Student Self-Service” (link under “Registrar”).
- Step 4: Click on “Student Records.”
- Step 5: Click on “Request Official Transcript.”
Former Students (Non–School of Law)
- Request official transcripts by clicking here.
School of Law Students (Current and Former)
Transcript Processing Time
- Transcript processing time is usually three-to-five business days.
- Transcripts are not processed for students with financial holds.
- Select “Electronic” as a delivery option when entering information on the “Request Official Transcript” page (see Step 5 above).
- This option will cause an official transcript to be sent directly to the recipient’s email destination, as provided by the requestor.
- There is a $5.00 fee (per email) for this expedited service.
- This option is not available to School of Law students.
- Cost is $20 plus any applicable transcript processing fees.
- No P.O. Box deliveries are allowed.
- FedEx is our provider.
- Requests received after 8:00 a.m. are not guaranteed to be sent out the same day.
- This fee does not reduce transcript-processing time, only delivery time.
We no longer accept mailed requests with checks from other colleges or third parties. All requests must come directly from the student/former student and must be completed using the procedures outlined above.
Office of the University Registrar
120 Hayden Hall
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston MA 02115