Waitlist is available for some classes.
- You may be offered an opportunity to be placed on a waitlist for some closed class sections.
- If you choose to be placed on the waitlist and a spot opens in the class, you will receive an email from the Office of the Registrar with the subject “Waitlist Notification – (CRN)”.
- Once the email is sent, you will have 24 hours to register for the class. Procedural details.
- If no action is taken during the 24 hours, the next student on the waitlist will be offered the seat.
- If the waitlist option is still available, you may rejoin by dropping the course and then re-adding yourself to the waitlist. Please note that you will then be added to the end of the waitlist.