Hello College of Science students,
Welcome to the Spring 2013 semester! We have a few important pieces of new information for you as we head in to the new year:
If you are planning to go on co-op in Summer 2 or Fall 2013:
- Visit this website and go through the PowerPoint presentation on that page.
- Follow the link on the last slide of that PowerPoint presentation to an online form. Complete this form to declare your intent to go on co-op in Summer 2/Fall 2013 before Friday, January 18th.
- Make an appointment through the MyNEU Advisor Calendar with your Co-op Coordinator to review your updated resume and to be released to search for jobs in NEUCOOL. If you are enrolled in the Co-op Prep class this semester, there is no need to make an appointment right now; you will be reviewing your resume as part of your coursework.
We have moved to a new location!
All of the College of Science Co-op Coordinators are now located together in 206 Mugar Hall, along with the Academic Advising team. When you make an appointment with your Coordinator or Advisor, please go to 206 Mugar to meet with them.
New Co-op Coordinators!
We are happy to introduce two new Co-op Coordinators to the College of Science team!
- Chris Egan (email@example.com), who will be working with all undergraduate Biochemistry majors.
- Lisa Campagnoni (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will be working with all Math and Physics/Applied Physics/Biomedical Physics majors.