Excellence in Teaching Award Nomination Form
This form is for students to nominate their instructors for the excellence in teaching award for 2012. This award will be presented at the University-wide Honors Convocation on April 18, 2013.
The nomination period for for this year’s award will close on January 22, 2013.
In the form you will be asked for a 150-250 word letter of support. You may either prepare your letter in a word processing program and then paste it into the text box, or type directly into the text box. When preparing the letter of support please consider the selection criteria that will be used by the committee to evaluate nominees:
- Quality of course content
- Effectiveness of preparation
- Motivation of students, both inside and outside the classroom
- Development of new courses
- Development of new teaching methods, inside or outside the classroom
If you have any questions, feel free to email Mary Loeffelholz at firstname.lastname@example.org