November/December 2014 Spotlight: PROTECT researchers and trainees gather at annual SRP meeting
The 2014 Superfund Research Program (SRP) annual meeting was held on November 12-14 in San Jose, California. Over 300 researchers, trainees, and administrators attended the conference from all of the SRP Centers as well as federal stakeholders, including representatives from NIEHS, EPA, and ATSDR.
Where are Superfund Sites in Puerto Rico?
View PROTECT in a larger map
In the News
- PROTECT researchers and trainees gather at annual Superfund Research Program conference
- PROTECT is hiring a Senior Research Scientist/Engineer
- December Webinar – Camp Lejune: A Case Study, presented by Frank Bove, ScD
- PROTECT at the 2014 SACNAS Conference in Los Angeles
- Premature birth now #1 killer of children under 5 years old
PROTECT Webinar – Cape Lejeune Case Study, presented by Frank Bove, Sc.D
Executive Committee meeting
PROTECT Annual Retreat in Dorado, PR
View the full PROTECT Google calendar
Download the PROTECT 2014-2015 events calendar (updated 11/17)