June 2015 Spotlight
Landmark Conference on Social Science-Environmental Health Collaborations
On May 21-22, 2015, the Social Science Environmental Health Research Institute (SSEHRI), in partnership with the Puerto Rico Testsite for Exploring Contamination Threats (PROTECT) and Silent Spring Institute hosted the first ever Social Science-Environmental Health Interdisciplinary Collaborations Conference at Northeastern University.
Where are Superfund Sites in Puerto Rico?
View PROTECT in a larger map
In the News
- PROTECT Core D Leader David Kaeli Presents at NIEHS SRP Webinar
- PROTECT Trainee Xiangyu Li Presents at ALLDATA 2015
- Landmark Conference on Social Science-Environmental Health Collaborations
- PROTECT Project 5 Trainees Present at SWIM 2015
- Padilla Receives Distinguished Professor Award in Civil Engineering at UPRM
→6/28/15: March of Dimes - San Juan, PR
11/18-20: Conference - SRP Annual Meeting, San Juan, PR
1/28 – 2/1/2016: Conference - KWI/PROTECT Karst conference (download 2nd circular), San Juan, PR
View the full PROTECT Google calendar
Download the PROTECT 2015-2016 meetings and events calendar (updated 6/15)