December 2016 Spotlight
On November 1st, the March of Dimes kicked off Prematurity Awareness Month by releasing their eighth annual Premature Birth Report Card for the US and Puerto Rico. The report brought promising news for Puerto Rico, awarding the region a grade improvement for the first time in the report card’s history.
Where are Superfund Sites in Puerto Rico?
View PROTECT in a larger map
In the News
- Dr. Caroline Rouse Presents on Puerto Rico Preterm Birth for PROTECT Webinar Series
- December Webinar: Brenda Rivera, “Zika Virus Emerging Disease in Puerto Rico: What Public Health Officers Need to Know”
- Seminar by Former PROTECT Trainee Kelly Ferguson Highlighted by NIEHS
- PROTECT Partner EarthSoft Hosts Office Hours with Data Core Leader Kaeli
- November Webinar: Tom McElrath and Caroline Rouse, “Preterm Birth in Puerto Rico – A Changing Landscape”
12/1: Earth Soft Webinar: “EQuIS and PRoTECT at Northeastern University:” Dave Kaeli (11am ET)
12/5-8/16: Conference: NIEHS Environmental Health Fest, NC
12/12: December Webinar: Brenda Rivera, “Zika Virus Emerging Disease in Puerto Rico: What Public Health Officers Need to Know” (1-2pm ET)
View the full PROTECT Google calendar
Download the PROTECT 2016 meetings and events calendar (updated 10/18/16)