November 2013 Spotlight: Trainee Lily Rajic
Ljiljana “Lily” Rajic is a Postdoctoral Research Associate in Dr. Akram Alshawabkeh’s lab. She is working on advancing the electrochemical oxidation and reduction of trichloroethylene (TCE) in flow-through systems as part of Project 5, which is developing sustainable and environmentally-friendly technologies for remediation of contaminated groundwater.
Where are Superfund Sites in Puerto Rico?
View PROTECT in a larger map
In the News
- PROTECT publishes new findings on Environmental Phthalate Exposure and Preterm Birth
- PROTECT Trainees Present Posters at SRP Training and Outreach Event at the Museum of Science in Boston
- U.S. Senate Unanimously Passes the PREEMIE Reauthorization Act in Support of Preterm Birth Research
- PROTECT Researchers Presented at EPA Clu-IN Seminar on November 12th
- December Webinar: “Beyond Risk Communication: Community-Based Research, Dialogue, and Policy Engagement to Protect Environmental Health in Yupik Communities of St. Lawrence Island, Alaska”
View full PROTECT calendar here