January 2015 Spotlight:
Over 60 attend annual PROTECT retreat in Dorado, Puerto Rico
On January 16th and 17th, PROTECT researchers, trainees, administrators, advisers, colleagues and guests gathered at the Embassy Suites Dorado del Mar for the 5th annual PROTECT retreat. This year’s theme focused on celebrating trainee achievements.
Where are Superfund Sites in Puerto Rico?
View PROTECT in a larger map
In the News
- Over 60 attend 5th annual PROTECT retreat in Dorado, Puerto Rico
- Prof. Phil Brown appointed to NIEHS Council
- Prof. Kaeli, Core D Leader, named ACM Distinguished Scientist
- PROTECT researcher Anzalota gives talk at Minority Health & Health Disparities conference
- December Webinar – Camp Lejune: A Case Study, presented by Frank Bove, ScD (now available to download)