May 2016 Spotlight
PROTECT Co-Hosts Northeast Superfund Research Program (NE SRP) Training Workshop
From April 26th – 27th, 2016, PROTECT and the SRPs from Boston University and Dartmouth College co-hosted the second annual Northeast Superfund Research Program (NE SRP) Training Workshop.
Where are Superfund Sites in Puerto Rico?
View PROTECT in a larger map
In the News
- PROTECT Co-Hosts Northeast Superfund Research Program (NE SRP) Training Workshop
- PROTECT and CRECE Provide Education on Zika Prevention
- Dr. Vélez Vega and Trainee Colleen Murphy Present at 2nd Annual Rochester Global Health Symposium and UNYTE Scientific Session
- Dr. Vélez Vega Presents at the 2016 Consortium of Universities for Global Health
- May Webinar: Curt Spalding, EPA Region 1 Administrator, to Present “EPA New England Update: Innovation and Collaboration on Hazardous Waste Clean-up”
5/9/16: PROTECT Spring Webinar with Curt Spalding, MA
6/26/16: March for Babies – Marcha Por Los Bebes, PR
12/5-8/16: Conference: NIEHS Environmental Health Fest, NC
View the full PROTECT Google calendar
Download the PROTECT 2016 meetings and events calendar (updated 3/8/16)