May 2016 Spotlight
PROTECT Co-Hosts Northeast Superfund Research Program (NE SRP) Training Workshop
From April 26th – 27th, 2016, PROTECT and the SRPs from Boston University and Dartmouth College co-hosted the second annual Northeast Superfund Research Program (NE SRP) Training Workshop.
Where are Superfund Sites in Puerto Rico?
View PROTECT in a larger map
In the News
- Trainee Nerida de Jesus Presents at 10th National Monitoring Conference
- Dr. Ingrid Padilla Appointed Member of Navy Research Advisory Committee
- PROTECT Trainees Participate in Water Quality Monitoring Day
- Curt Spalding, EPA Region 1 Administrator, Presents Webinar: “Innovation & Collaboration”
- PROTECT and CRECE Open New Clinic in Puerto Rico
6/24/16: PROTECT/CRECE Clinic Opening, PR
6/26/16: March for Babies – Marcha Por Los Bebes, PR
12/5-8/16: Conference: NIEHS Environmental Health Fest, NC
View the full PROTECT Google calendar
Download the PROTECT 2016 meetings and events calendar (updated 3/8/16)