July 2015 Spotlight
PROTECT Core D Leader David Kaeli Presents at NIEHS SRP Webinar
On June 24, 2015, PROTECT Core D Leader David Kaeli, Ph.D., presented his work during the NIEHS SRP webinar Integrating Data from Multidisciplinary Research, Session I: Introducing the Big Picture, hosted by the EPA.
Where are Superfund Sites in Puerto Rico?
View PROTECT in a larger map
In the News
- Introducing PROTECT’s first ROUTES scholar, David Berroa!
- Phil Brown Wins NIEHS Training Grant for Transdisciplinary Training at the Intersection of Environmental Health and Social Science
- PROTECT Core D Leader David Kaeli Presents at NIEHS SRP Webinar
- PROTECT Trainee Xiangyu Li Presents at ALLDATA 2015
- Landmark Conference on Social Science-Environmental Health Collaborations
8/4-6: Conference: 2015 Community Involvement Training, Atlanta, GA
8/10-13: Conference: 16th International Pacific Basin Consortium for Environment and Health 2015, Depok, West Java
8/24: Webinar: Progress in Research: TCE, PCBs, and Phthalates – Exposure, Mechanisms of Disease, and Clean-Up Remedies
9/15-17: Conference: UC Entreprenuership Academy, Davis CA
11/18-20: Conference: SRP Annual Meeting, San Juan, PR
1/28 – 2/1/2016: Conference: KWI/PROTECT Karst conference (download 2nd circular), San Juan, PR
View the full PROTECT Google calendar
Download the PROTECT 2015-2016 meetings and events calendar (updated 7/15)