February 2016 Spotlight
PROTECT and the Karst Waters Institute Co-Host Karst, Groundwater Contamination, & Public Health Conference
The Karst, Groundwater Contamination, & Public Health: Moving Beyond Case Studies Conference was held in San Juan, Puerto Rico from January 27-30th. The conference was supported by the non-profit organization Karst Waters Institute (KWI), National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS), National Science Foundation (NSF) and PROTECT, and was initiated and lead by Prof. Dorothy Vesper (Project 4-5 Investigator).
Where are Superfund Sites in Puerto Rico?
View PROTECT in a larger map
In the News
- PROTECT Identifies Biological Mechanisms Linking Exposure to Toxic Chemicals and Preterm Birth
- PROTECT’s Dr. José Cordero Appears on NPR to Discuss Puerto Rico’s Efforts Against the Zika Virus
- PROTECT and KWI Conference: Karst, Groundwater Contamination, & Public Health
- PROTECT and CRECE Work With Local Physicians to Inform Participants About the Zika Virus in Puerto Rico
- February Webinar: Dr. Shashi Murthy and Dr. Sean Kevlahan to present “From Lab Bench to Commercial Product: A Case Study of Quad Technologies & A Discussion of Commercializing Academic Discoveries”