February 2014 Spotlight: PROTECT researchers present EPA CLU-IN Webinar
PROTECT researchers Ingrid Padilla, PhD, Project 4 Leader, and David Kaeli, PhD, Core D Leader, presented a CLU-IN Webinar, hosted by the EPA and sponsored by the NIEHS Superfund Research Program. Their presentation, titled, ”Application of the PROTECT Data Management System to Assess Relationships Between Environmental Chemical Exposure and Population Birth Outcomes in Northern Puerto Rico,” focused on the use of GIS tools to analyze, compute, and predict pollution.
Where are Superfund Sites in Puerto Rico?
View PROTECT in a larger map
In the News
- PROTECT researchers present at Manatí Medical Center conference to promote influenza vaccination during pregnancy
- PROTECT researchers present EPA CLU-IN Webinar
- PROTECT Trainee Mary Penny starting a co-op Opportunity in Environmental Field Testing
- View photos from the PROTECT annual retreat in Puerto Rico!
- January Webinar: “Spinning Community – University Partnerships”
View full PROTECT calendar here