August 2015 Spotlight
PROTECT Researchers Partner with March of Dimes in San Juan
On June 28, 2015, PROTECT partnered with the March of Dimes Puerto Rico chapter for the “March for Babies” in San Juan, Puerto Rico to raise awareness of preterm birth on the island.
Where are Superfund Sites in Puerto Rico?
View PROTECT in a larger map
In the News
- PROTECT Study Participants Get Involved
- PROTECT Researchers Visit Health Clinic PRYMed
- PROTECT Researchers Partner with March of Dimes in San Juan
- Introducing PROTECT’s first ROUTES scholar, David Berroa!
- Phil Brown Wins NIEHS Training Grant for Transdisciplinary Training at the Intersection of Environmental Health and Social Science
8/4-6: Conference: 2015 Community Involvement Training, Atlanta, GA
8/10-13: Conference: 16th International Pacific Basin Consortium for Environment and Health 2015, Depok, West Java
8/24: Webinar: Progress in Research: TCE, PCBs, and Phthalates – Exposure, Mechanisms of Disease, and Clean-Up Remedies
9/15-17: Conference: UC Entrepreneurship Academy, Davis CA
11/18-20: Conference: SRP Annual Meeting, San Juan, PR
1/28 – 2/1/2016: Conference: KWI/PROTECT Karst conference (download 2nd circular), San Juan, PR
View the full PROTECT Google calendar
Download the PROTECT 2015-2016 meetings and events calendar (updated 7/15)