November/December 2014 Spotlight: PROTECT researchers and trainees gather at annual SRP meeting
The 2014 Superfund Research Program (SRP) annual meeting was held on November 12-14 in San Jose, California. Over 300 researchers, trainees, and administrators attended the conference from all of the SRP Centers as well as federal stakeholders, including representatives from NIEHS, EPA, and ATSDR.
Where are Superfund Sites in Puerto Rico?
View PROTECT in a larger map
In the News
- December Webinar – Camp Lejune: A Case Study, presented by Frank Bove, ScD (now available to download)
- Community Engagement Core Advisory Committee convenes at the Manatí Medical Center
- Phil Brown joins Scientific Advisory Panel of the Breast Cancer Fund
- PROTECT researchers and trainees gather at annual Superfund Research Program conference
- PROTECT is hiring a Senior Research Scientist/Engineer