Time: Noon - 1:00 PM
Location: 320 Shillman
Join Peer Health Exchange and give teenagers the knowledge and skills they need to make healthy decisions. This year, Northeastern undergraduate volunteers will teach public high school students workshops about sexual health, relationships, substance abuse, nutrition, and mental health. Peer Health Exchange volunteers will:
• Provide a much-needed service in their community.
• Develop valuable skills, including public speaking, teaching, and leadership skills.
• Expand their career opportunities.
• Learn useful health information.
• Be an integral part of the campus community.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply online at www.peerhealthexchange.org/apply by Sunday, September 16th at 5:00pm