Time: 7:00 PM
Location: 106 West Village G
Medical Student Panel will take place on Wednesday,February 8th at 7:00 PM in room 106 WVG. Pizza and refreshments will be served!! If you are interested in attending medical school, this is the perfect event to attend!! This is a great opportunity to ask questions to Medical Students and find out the answers to the questions you may have.
Eric Bent from Harvard Medical School
Jonathan Dashkoff from Boston University School of Medicine
David Mao from Boston University School of Medicine
Kaitlin Ostander from Tufts University School of Medicine
Sean Smirnov from University of Massachusetts Medical School
Topics that will be discussed:
* Where their interest in medical school came from
* Advice for preparing for and going through the med school application process
* What their strong points were as a candidate for medical school
* What they are enjoying most about medical school so far, or finding to be the biggest challenge
* The different combined programs available (i.e. MD-PhD, MD-MPH, MD-MBA)
You will be able to ask the panelists any questions you may have for about 30 min after the panelists have finished speaking.
We really hope to see you there!