Newton City Hall
Approximate Deadline: Varies
Intern with the City of Newton!
Public service is a great way to get the experience you need. All interns have the
opportunity to attend Mayoral events, have one-on-one conversations with key City
officials, and learn the real inner workings of government. On top of providing new
skills and knowledge, an internship with the City of Newton will allow you to make a
positive impact on the community around you.
- Openings for summer or during the year
- Flexible schedules Students of ALL backgrounds and majors are encouraged to apply.
- Openings in a variety of City departments. Help with: Budget and Finance, Policy and Operations, Community Relations
- Fun and fast-paced office environment
- Course credit may be available
To apply, please contact Ana Gonzalez in the Mayor’s Office at
email@example.com or 617-796-1101.