- Students must register for Orientation online on the myNEU Portal.
- Click on “Orientation Registration ” on the Self-Service tab.
- Instructions for logging on to the Admitted Student Portal were included with your Admission Welcome Packet.
- If you need assistance, please call the Office of New Student Orientation and Parent Programs at 800.696.6516.
- Parents can either register online with their student or call the Office of New Student Orientation and Parent Programs at 800.696.6516.
Please note: Though Orientation includes two complimentary guests to participate in the Parent and Family Program, guest registration is still required.
The Orientation program is designed for adult participation and is not recommended for young children. Please note that all minors must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times while on the University grounds. All fees apply.