What to Bring
We encourage you and your family members to pack lightly. Remember, there will be a lot of walking around campus, so comfortable shoes and clothing are necessities. New England weather can be unpredictable; it's always a good idea to bring a light jacket or sweater for evening activities. Accommodations for students and family members include bed linens, pillow, and towels.
Students and family members are housed separately so they should each pack their own belongings.
Below is a checklist of items that students should bring:
- Government or state issued photo identification (ie: license, passport)
- Financial aid materials - students who have been awarded work-study will need to present the following forms of identification. To expedite the loan and student employment process, students should not only bring these forms of ID's, but also photo copies of each.
• Valid passport or alien registration card or
• Photo ID and social security card or
• Photo ID and U.S. birth certificate
- Completed health report (if not already submitted) and a photo copy of the front and back of your health insurance card
- Advanced Placement (AP) Exam verification (if applicable)
- College transcript, course catalogs, and/or syllabi (if applicable)
- Parking Permit
- Personal toiletries, hair dryer
- Alarm clock
- Mini-fan (please note that this is optional for students. Accommodations for family members are air conditioned.)