OPEN offers confidential services for students who are abroad or outside of the Boston area:
- We provide Individual check-ins for students via Skype
- Check-ins are non-judgmental and confidential conversations about drug and alcohol use.
- Not about telling anyone what they ‘should’ or ‘shouldn’t’ do.
- We encourage students to make informed decisions and strive to reduce harm that can be associated with alcohol and other drug use and abuse.
- If you are interested in scheduling a Skype check-in, you can e-mail us at OPEN@northeastern.edu
- Students can also take the eCheck Up To Go for personalized feedback on their usage.
Other resources for students off campus:
- Stay informed by checking out our Husky Headline on different topics each month.
- Students can access our OPEN brochures online.
- We also provide some of the most recent science and information on:
If you are interested in resources in your current locations, contact us at OPEN@northeastern.edu or (617) 373-4459 for more information.