- Relationship Issues (Tuesdays 2:00–3:00pm): For students interested in learning about themselves and improving their relationships with others. Starts January 15th.
- Depression and Anxiety (Thursdays 4-5pm): Find support, create personal change, and connect with others within a safe, confidential, and non-judgemental setting. Starts January 17th
- Fitting In (Thursdays 3-4pm): "No one is like me." Do you frequently feel this way? This group could help. Starts January 17th
- Be SMART (Wednesdays 2-3pm): Six sessions to learn and practice time management skills. Starts February 6th.
- Yoga Skills for Depression and Anxiety (Tuesdays 8:15-9:15am): Learn skills for managing mood and anxiety. No mat required. Starts January 22nd
If you are interested in joining a specific group please call the main UHCS number at 617-373-2772. Some groups are drop-in, others require a pre-group meeting with the facilitator to make sure the group meets your needs. If you are interested in receiving group updates by email, send an email to UHCS@neu.edu and place "GROUPS" in subject line. Groups are for Northeastern students ONLY.
Previous Group offerings: Adjustment to College, Relationship Issues, Depression & Anxiety Support Group, Birth Control 101: The Pill and Beyond, and Smoking Cessation.
For more information on UHCS and these groups, including meeting dates and locations, please click here.
An Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) group meets year-round on Fridays 6-7pm (excluding the week between Christmas and New Year's). Groups meet weekly in the Reflection Room adjacent to the Sacred Space on the 2nd floor of Ell Hall. Groups are open to both the NU community and the general public (not to classroom observers).
For more information, contact Center for Spirituality, Dialogue, and Service at 617-373-2728 or the AA Central Service Committee for Eastern Massachusetts at (617) 426-9444, or www.aaboston.org