Master of Science Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Biologics,
and Medical Devices Online
The online Master of Science in Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Biologics, and Medical Devices program provides the broad perspectives and detailed knowledge needed for a full understanding of regulations and their practical application in the development and commercialization of drugs, biologics, and medical device products. Delivered entirely online, graduate courses address critical regulatory issues affecting all of the stages and processes required to bring medical products to the market in the U.S. and around the world.
The program is designed to produce graduates who are highly qualified to manage the regulatory process for companies developing new drugs, devices, treatments, and other products at the cutting edge of science and medicine.
- Gain the essential knowledge and skills required to help companies navigate an increasingly complex regulatory environment
- Acquire the foundation needed to work in a variety of fields, including medical product development, pharmaceutical sales, strategic marketing, and clinical investigations
- Examine every step of the drug development and regulation process
- Sharpen your understanding of the laws that govern the development, manufacturing, and commercial distribution of drugs, biologics, and medical devices
- Analyze how emerging developments and trends are reshaping medical device regulations