Master of Public Administration
Admission to the MPA program is on a rolling basis throughout the academic year, though applicants who are seeking financial assistance are strongly encouraged to apply early and international applicants have earlier deadlines to allow time for visa processing. All applications and supplemental materials should be submitted online.
Required Admission Materials:
- Online graduate school application
- Application Fee - U.S. $50.00
- A Personal Statement explaining career interests and reasons for applying to this program
- Transcripts from all post-secondary education institutions attended (Unofficial transcripts should be uploaded to the online application system.)
- Three Letters of Recommendation submitted via online application process (at least one preferably from a former professor)
- A Current Resume
- English Proficiency for all International Applicants: International students are required to meet one of the following standards: TOEFL (79-80 iBT), IELTS (6.5 or higher), Degree earned at a U.S. institution, or Degree earned at an institution where English is the only medium of instruction.
- Aptitude scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) are not required.