Master of Science Information Assurance Online
Admission to the Master of Science in Information Assurance program requires:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of basic information technology concepts and mathematics
- To ensure an adequate background, students are expected to have taken courses or have experience in introductory computer systems and discrete mathematics. If students do not have this preparation, their advisers will assign the necessary prerequisite courses.
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required for all applicants to the MS in Information Assurance program.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- International students must submit official scores on the TOEFL or IELTS.
All applicants must submit:
- A completed application form
- Three confidential letters of recommendation
- The application fee of U.S. $75
- Unofficial transcripts are required to be uploaded to the online application. Official, hard copy transcripts will be requested upon acceptance into the program.
The following items must accompany the application:
- A recent professional resumé listing detailed responsibilities in each position
- A written statement of purpose, career orientation, and expected outcomes and benefits from the program
- Admission is granted upon the recommendation of the program's Graduate Admissions Committee after a review of complete application materials.
Send all supplemental application material to:
College of Computer and Information Science
360 Huntington Ave.
202 West Village H
Boston, MA 02115
Attn: Graduate Director