Master of Science Hospitality Administration Online
Please note: This program has been suspended?
The hospitality industry remains remarkably strong, accounting for an amazing nine percent of all jobs worldwide. But industry leaders also face a range of new challenges, from integrating new technologies to managing global expansion.
The online Master of Science in Hospitality Administration program is designed for hospitality professionals as well as newcomers seeking careers in the field. Working and collaborating online, students will examine the fundamentals of hospitality administration, such as budgeting and finance, corporate strategy, and project management. Other key areas of focus, addressed in core and elective courses, include legal and ethical issues, leadership and human resources, and sustainability and growth.
By combining theories and principles with case studies and real-world applications, this online graduate degree program delivers a high-impact learning experience—all in a convenient, highly interactive online format. Students will emerge with the knowledge and skills required to excel in a dynamic and rewarding industry.
- Acquire cross-functional capabilities spanning the entire hospitality industry, including restaurants, institutional services, tourism, and hotels
- Study the importance of design throughout the industry, including construction, guest services, marketing, products and the environment
- Gain relevant, project-based skills in leadership, management, and communication
- Examine legal issues and relationships affecting hospitality businesses, such as civil laws, areas of tort, and contracts
- Assess the financial systems used in the hospitality industry, with a focus on hospitality accounting systems