Master of Science Regulatory Affairs of Food and Food Industries
Below are the official Admissions Requirements for this program.
- Online application
- Statement of purpose (500-1000 words): identifying your educational goals and expectations from the program; please be aware that the University's academic policy on plagiarism applies to applicant's statement of purpose
- Professional resume: Current resume that displays job responsibilities, relevant experience, and education history
- Two letters of recommendation: from individual(s) with either academic or professional knowledge of your capabilities, such as a faculty member, current employer, mentor, or colleague
- Official undergraduate degree documentation
- Proof of English language proficiency: ONLY for students for whom English is not their primary language: English language proficiency guidelines
- Website Transcript Copy: To submit and complete your application you are able to upload your unofficial transcript directly to your online application. It can be uploaded in PDF format directly to the online application. Please ensure that the scanned documents are readable and include all courses, grades, (i.e. marks, scores, etc.) and credits completed to date. The scanned documents should also include information pertaining to the institutionâ€™s grading scale. If accepted, you will additionally need to provide your official transcript. In order for a transcript to be "official," it must be in a sealed envelope from the transferring college or university.
- 47 Quarter Hours
- $31,208.00 total tuition
(Based on 2016-2017 tuition rate)
- Full-time years to completion: 2 years
Part-time years to completion: 3 years