Master of Science Corporate and Organizational
Whether you plan to enter a communications-related profession or simply want to perform better in your current job, the Master of Science in Corporate and Organizational Communication offers the insights needed for success.
This online master's degree program covers everything from the fundamentals of writing and public speaking to more advanced topics such as interviewing, intercultural communication, and crisis management. Incorporating best practices, case studies, and classroom learning, courses address complex communication challenges and leave graduates better prepared for demanding careers in business, government or the nonprofit sector. The online format is ideally suited to preparing students to communicate clearly in an environment shaped by digital technology and media.
- Enhance personal communication skills in speech and writing
- Learn best practices in negotiation, facilitation, and mediation
- Develop intercultural communication skills and techniques
- Analyze and resolve ethics issues associated with corporate and organizational communication
- Cultivate a supportive climate for communication
- Evaluate the effectiveness of communications programs within organizations