Master of Education in Higher Education Administration
Institutions of higher education around the world are facing considerable pressures that range from changing demographics to financial strain. The online Master of Education in Higher Education Administration degree program is designed to provide working professionals with the foundation to understand the structure, governance, and operation of various higher education organizations.
Graduates are positioned for leadership roles within all segments of higher education, including student affairs, alumni relations, financial aid, marketing, consulting, accreditation agencies, and other specialized institutes.
- Prepare to work and advance effectively by learning the complex organizational structure and historical context of higher education and the changing role of the faculty
- Learn about the accelerating influence of public policy upon this sector
- Gain overarching familiarity of higher education administrative functions and operations both nationally and globally
- Understand how the changes in student demographics affect higher education institutions
- Examine the societal impact of technology, such as MOOCS has upon education worldwide
- Available fully online
- No application fee
- No GRE or GMAT required
Download Program Pamphlet