Graduate Certificate Leading and Managing Technical Projects Online
Whether you’re an established project manager, or you're working in a technical field and aspire to be one, Northeastern’s Graduate Certificate in Leading and Managing Technical Projects can give you the foundational skills and practical knowledge you need to be successful.
Through courses you take online, our technical project management curriculum will give you the opportunity to:
- Develop the leadership and management skills to lead technical projects
- Learn how to communicate technical content to a non-technical audience
- Gain practice leading remote teams, including global teams
- Plan and schedule projects using the most current and relevant methodologies
- Develop a personal leadership approach to motivate and inspire others
And should you choose, you can apply the credits you earn toward your certificate directly to our master’s in Project Management, master’s in Leadership, master’s in Corporate and Organizational Communication or master’s in Informatics.
Learn more about the value of a Northeastern graduate certificate.
Download Program Brochure