Graduate Certificate Data Analytics Online
If you're ready to make a difference in your life—and the world—apply to Northeastern’s Graduate Certificate in Data Science. To access our online application, go to https://app.applyyourself.com/AYApplicantLogin/fl_ApplicantConnectLogin.asp?id=neu-grad.
- Transcript of undergraduate degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Proof of successful completion of an undergraduate course in statistics. An undergraduate course in statistics must be successfully completed before you begin your program, but not necessarily before you submit your admission application.
- Statement of purpose including description of relevant work experience
- Official TOEFL scores. Minimum score: 100 (International students who have a bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking country only)
- Three letters of reference from individuals that know your academic record and/or potential for graduate study
- 16 Semester Hours
- $23,920.00 total tuition
(Based on 2016-2017 tuition rate)
- Years to Completion:
Full Time - 1 year
Part time - 1.5 years