Register Today for the 2018 Women of Color in the Academy Conference!
8:30am-6:30pm on April 27th, 2018
Click here to register.
The 2018 Women of Color in the Academy Conference at Northeastern University will feature keynote speakers Zulma Toro, President of Central Connecticut State University, Julie Chen, Vice Chancellor for Research and Innovation, University of Massachusetts Lowell, and Melissa Nobles, the Kenan Sahin Dean of the School of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences, and Professor of Political Science at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
There are eight career development workshops planned which were garnered from women faculty of color:
- Building Research Networks
- Building Interdisciplinary Research Teams
- Teaching and Classroom Management with Implicit Bias
- Post-tenure Planning
- The Art of Communicating Up and Being Heard
- Responding to Micro-Aggressions
- Publicizing Research and Accomplishments
- Work and Life Balance and Mindfulness
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org