Men’s Rugby is proud to partner with our Alumni, parents, friends, businesses and the Northeastern University Community in the continued success of Rugby here at Northeastern. Together we are dedicated to excellence on and off the field, and with your support we will continue to compete at the highest levels, honor the Maddog traditions and foster teamwork, character and professionalism for the Northeastern Rugby Community.
- Bruce A. Wallin Memorial Endowment – This fund is in honor of the long-time faculty advisor to the Rugby program, and will ultimately serve as funding for a field project, or cover annual operational expenses.
- Club – Men’s Rugby (Alumni) – This is the operating budget that pays the coaches’ salaries, covers modest equipment purchases, and covers coaches travel expenses and helps will the promotion and development of the Rugby establishment here at Northeastern. These funds are voted on by the alumni leadership board for use.
- Club Men’s Rugby (Student) – This is the student account that helps cover team expenses not covered by the operating account. (These funds are 100% managed by the students)
- Coaches Salaries: To endow the salaries of one head coach and two assistant coaches. This will allow us the ability to retain and recruit top tier coaches, and provide continuity for our student athletes.
- Transportation: To provide buses and professional drivers, so our student athletes can use the travel time productively and travel as a unit.
- Flights: To provide support for the two to three flights a year the team will take to compete in Nationals and invitationals.
- Athletic Trainers: To cover the cost of a full-time trainer to support the team at practice and games.
- Strength and Conditioning Coaches: Cover the cost of two days a week.
- Rugby Kits: To sponsor the coast of training and game kits, so our team looks like a team at all times.
- Scholarship: It is estimated that a Rugby player will pay between $600 and $2,500 a year out of pocket depending on the team’s success. Help support a student in need who is passionate about playing Rugby and representing your team.
Our Development Officer:
Please contact Brain Denning with any questions on how to structure a multiyear gift/pledge, gifts of stock/mutual funds or any gift to the endowment.
Send a check:
- Make your check out to: “Northeastern University” with “Club – Men’s Rugby” in the Memo
- Mail to: Northeastern University, Brian Denning , 716 Columbus Avenue, 402 CP, Boston, MA 02120
Tax Deductions/Company Matching Northeastern University’s Tax ID #: 04-1679980