Bring your questions and ideas to the 2017 Nurse Innovation & Entrepreneurship Summit and share them with entrepreneurs, innovators and thought leaders spanning multiple industries. Take home key insights from our perceptive panelists and keynote speakers and apply them to your own entrepreneurial endeavors. Enjoy a full day devoted to nurse-inspired innovation and entrepreneurship set to address the unmet needs in health and sick care.
What to Expect?
The Nurse Innovation & Entrepreneurship Summit is a 1-day conference focused on the “How To’s” of creating and inspiring an environment that supports innovation and entrepreneurship in four distinct settings. These settings are divided into four panels:
Ann Meyer MBA, RN
Cathy Turner MBA, BSN
Nancy Hanrahan PhD, RN, FAAN
Marion Leary MSN, RN
Christine Meehan BSN, MBA
Guardia Banister PhD, RN
Kelley Reilly RN-BC, MSN
Karen Giuliano PhD, MBA, RN
Secretary Alice Bonner
Angela Patterson DNP, FNP-BC, NEA-BC
& Four Keynote Speakers
Dr. Marybeth Pompei
Shawna Butler MBA, RN
Molly K. McCarthy MBA, RN
John Mattison, MD
+ A Bonus Engagement Panel hosted by Deloitte Consulting
Mariya Filipova, MBA
Julie Cooney MBA, RN
Deb Hays MS, BS
Nurses are the natural innovators of health and sick care. This summit is designed for nurses to utilize their raw talent and experience to get to the forefront of innovation and entrepreneurship. Summit attendees will have access to all four panel presentations where they will gain awareness of the design cycle and the tools needed for creating and conceptualizing cost-effective solutions to pressing issues in healthcare. Over the course of the day the group will split up into two breakout sessions where attendees will get the chance to converse with panelists and keynote speakers.
Learn from ecosystem thought leaders what is possible, needed and necessary to succeed. Join us Friday, September 29th.
Registration Cost: $195
Includes Food, Materials & 6 Contact Hours
These are some of the takeaways event attendees can expect from the summit:
1. A strong grasp of the pedagogy of innovation and entrepreneurship in nursing within four spheres of practice.
2. Tactical knowledge for building an environment of innovation and entrepreneurship as it pertains to nursing.
3. A newfound sense of community and institutional support among like-minded nurse leaders.
4. Successful identification of the practices that enable nurses to become innovators and entrepreneurs.
5. Obtain acute design thought processes as they relate to innovation within the nursing practice.