NU Online provides this enterprise-wide application to support e-Portfolio initiatives. e-Portfolios allow students to collect all of the work done throughout a program in one location. As students progress through the program, their current instructors can view past projects. Students can also use the e-Portfolio after they have completed their studies.
WHAT INSTRUCTORS ARE DOING WITH IT
In this video, Bob Prior discusses how he is using e-Portfolios in the Master of Sports Leadership courses.
WHAT STUDENTS ARE DOING WITH IT
Students report “How ePortfolios capture your professional brand.” Below is an interview with instructor Patty Goodman and three MSCOC students who created exemplary Digication ePortfolios. Hear how ePortfolios add value for students!
HOW TO USE IT
- Getting Started with e-Portfolios (document)
- Introduction to Digication (video)
- Login Demo (video)
- How to Create a Portfolio (video)
- Tag Your Portfolio (video)
- NU Online e-Portfolio Login Page
- Attachments for Assignment Descriptions (document)
- Import Assignments Within Courses (document)