NU Online provides this enterprise-wide application to support e-Portfolio initiatives. e-Portfolios allow students to collect all of the work done throughout a program in one location. As students progress through the program, their current instructors can view past projects. Students can also use the e-Portfolio after they have completed their studies.
WHAT INSTRUCTORS ARE DOING WITH IT
In this video, Bob Prior discusses how he is using e-Portfolios in the Master of Sports Leadership courses.
HOW TO USE IT
- Getting Started with e-Portfolios (document)
- Introduction to Digication (video)
- Login Demo (video)
- How to Create a Portfolio (video)
- Tag Your Portfolio (video)
- NU Online e-Portfolio Login Page
- Attachments for Assignment Descriptions (document)
- Import Assignments Within Courses (document)