Blackboard Mobile Learn
Access your Blackboard course including discussion boards, grades, and announcements from your mobile device. Blackboard Mobile Learn is a mobile app available through your mobile device’s app store.
Learn more about what you can do with Blackboard Mobile Learn:
- View announcements, grades, and class rosters
- Participate in discussions
- View course blogs, journals, and wikis
- Manage tasks
To download and start using Blackboard Mobile Learn:
The Blackboard Mobile Learn app is available currently on the iTunes App Store for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, as well as on the Google Play store for Android devices, BlackBerry App World, and Palm webOS.
- Once Blackboard Mobile Learn is installed, search for “Northeastern University – NUOL” using the search bar that automatically appears when you open the app.
- Select “Northeastern University – NUOL“. *see note
- Log in using the same myNEU username and password you normally use to access NU Online.
* Please be sure to select “Northeastern University – NUOL” in order to access your courses hosted at Northeastern University Online (http://nuonline.neu.edu)
For videos specific to your mobile platform, view the Blackboard Mobile Learn Device Demos.