**ALL ENROLLMENT FORMS WILL BECOME AVAILABLE AFTER MAY 1, 2015 AND MUST BE COMPLETED BY MAY 15, 2015.**
After May 1, access The N.U.in Program System
Log into myNEU - Find "The N.U.in Program" link under the "Self-Service" tab
Follow the directions to complete course registration. Please have AP/IB/transfer credit scores and information accessible, as students will be prompted to provide this information during course selection.
Complete the following forms and paperwork. Forms and documents that will be uploaded must be PDF files.
- General Enrollment Form (online): includes registration for Pre-departure Orientation in July
- N.U.in Withdrawal Policy: review on portal and sign electronically
- Acknowledgment of Responsibility and Liability Waiver: review on portal and sign electronically
- Scan of the student’s passport photo page (color)
- Passport-sized photo (MUST follow these guidelines)
- Volunteer Background Survey*
- Service-Learning Pre-Service Assessment
- Northeastern University Health Report (send directly to UHCS)
- Northeastern Code of Student Conduct with N.U.in Program Supplement (review - no signature needed on these documents)
Updated links will be available before May 1, 2015.*Police Check
In order to comply with regulations regarding Service-Learning in Dublin, N.U.in Ireland: UCD participants are required to have a local police check. This letter should be from your local police precinct and detail that the participant does not have a criminal history record. Participants should upload this letter into their MyNEU Portal and will also need to bring it with them upon arrival in Ireland. More details on the police check >>