**ALL ENROLLMENT FORMS WILL BECOME AVAILABLE AFTER MAY 1, 2015 AND MUST BE COMPLETED BY MAY 15, 2015. THESE FORMS ARE ACCESSED OR UPLOADED VIA THE STUDENT'S myNEU PORTAL - Find "The N.U.in Program" link under the "Self-Service" tab**1. General Enrollment Form
This enrollment form collects personal information, N.U.in housing details, and registration for Pre-departure Orientation.2. Pre-departure Paperwork
After May 1, use the following links to download and fill out all pre-departure paperwork. Once completed, each document must be uploaded via the student's myNEU portal by clicking “The N.U.in Program” link and following the instructions on the screen.
- N.U.in Withdrawal Policy: review on portal and sign electronically
- Acknowledgment of Responsibility and Liability Waiver: review on portal and sign electronically
- Scan of the student’s passport photo page (color)
- Passport-sized photo (MUST follow these guidelines)
- Volunteer Background Survey
- Service-Learning Pre-Service Assessment
- Northeastern University Health Report (send directly to UHCS)
- Northeastern Code of Student Conduct with N.U.in Program Supplement (review - no signature needed on these documents)
Updated links will be available before May 1, 2015.3. N.U.in Course Registration
Students also register for their Fall 2015 N.U.in courses using this same system.