Cost & Fees
Enrollment Deposit 1: Due midnight EST May 1, 2015: $1200
Enrollment Deposit 2: Due midnight EST June 1, 2015: $2500
The first step you must take to reserve a place in The N.U.in Program is to submit your nonrefundable enrollment deposits. These nonrefundable deposits:
- Secure enrollment in N.U.in and Northeastern
- Cover transition activities associated with N.U.in
- Cover travel arrangements
- Secure housing on the Boston campus in January
Deposits are paid online through the myNEU student portal. Look for messages in the "Alerts" section, under the Welcome tab.
Costs & Program Fees
The estimated cost for the N.U.in Greece program is $32,495 (USD). Please note that the Fall 2015 N.U.in Program tuition and fees are estimates that are subject to Board of Trustee approval. This total cost includes the following:
• Group Excursions (Day or overnight trips)Transition activities & management
• Lunch, daily
For information about spring semester tuition and fees, please visit the Student Financial Services website.
While every participant has different requirements for personal monthly budgets, we recommend students have $400-$800 available for personal expenses, such as food and travel.