**ALL ENROLLMENT FORMS WILL BECOME AVAILABLE ON MAY 1, 2014 AND MUST BE COMPLETED BY MAY 16, 2014. THESE FORMS ARE ACCESSED OR UPLOADED VIA THE STUDENT'S myNEU PORTAL - Find "The N.U.in Program" link under the "Self-Service" tab**1. General Enrollment Form
This enrollment form collects personal information, N.U.in housing details, and emergency contact information.2. Pre-departure Paperwork
Use the following links to download and fill out all pre-departure paperwork. Once completed, each document must be uploaded via the student's myNEU portal by clicking “The N.U.in Program” link and following the instructions on the screen.
Please note that the links below will become active when paperwork is available, on or before May 1.
- N.U.in Withdrawal Policy
- Acknowledgment of Responsibility and Liability Waiver
- FIE London Student Agreement
- Service-Learning Skills Assessment* (online)
- Scan of the student’s passport photo page (color)
- Passport-sized photo (see this website for guidance)
- Documentation for Learning Disability Accommodations (if applicable)
- UHCS Health Report (send directly to UHCS)
- N.U.in Conduct Policy (review - no signature needed on this document)
Participants also register for their Fall 2014 N.U.in courses using this same system.*Police Check
In order to comply with regulations regarding Service-Learning in London, N.U.in England participants are required to have a local police check. This letter should be from your local police precinct and detail that the participant does not have a criminal history record. Participants do not need to submit this letter to N.U.in staff in Boston, however they must have the letter upon arrival in England. More details on the police check >>